Work for The North Face
The North Face: Planning Analyst (SMU)
The North Face
The primary responsibilities of the Planning Analyst - SMU are to develop and execute production plans based on forecasts, customer demand and existing inventory. They coordinate global buys and manage constraints such as lead times and minimums. The Planning Analyst tracks, researches and communicates status of deliveries related to SMUs.
- Coordinates, tracks, and adjusts the global buy (which includes, in addition to the US buy, Europe, Canada Asia) in response to a variety of supply and demand inputs.
- Analyzes buys against production requirements to achieve maximum sales with minimal inventory exposure.
- Works closely with Sourcing teams in Asia and Panama to manage buy execution and delivery issues.
- Tracks product status, draws conclusions and communicates relevant issues to the organization (i.e., delays and constraints).
- Works with Logistics and tracks product deliveries including samples.
- Creates purchase requisitions based on demand signals, buy ready status and lead times.
- Provides reporting for the organization on the status of SMUs.
- 3+ years of experience.
- BA/BS in Business Admin or Finance or relevant areas.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Perform work independently on a large volume of simultaneous projects.
- Motivation, flexibility and detail orientation are required to meet the demands of a fast-paced and passionate working environment.
- Proficient PC skills (spreadsheets, word processing, database).
- Knowledge of TrackVia/SAP/BRIO a plus
15 days ago
The North Facewww.thenorthface.com
Built on innovation, The North Face® brand offers unrivaled, technically advanced outdoor products designed for everyone from the most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, snowsport athletes and endurance athletes to novice explorers in search of adventure.