Work for Kelty, Sierra Designs, and Ultimate Direction
Gear Rep - Road Warrior!
Kelty, Sierra Designs, and Ultimate Direction
Gear Rep (Epic Road Trip!!)
Imagine traveling the country living the #vanlife, and getting paid for it! Stop at really cool outdoor gear stores, music festivals & other activities like camping, hiking, & climbing while geeking out on kick-ass gear the whole way. Stop dreaming and apply to be our Road Trip Rep & hit the road this summer on the ultimate trip representing Kelty, Sierra Designs, & Ultimate Direction.
- Be the face of Kelty, Sierra Designs and Ultimate Direction by living and breathing our vibe and road tripping for up to 5 months!
- Travel to Kelty, Sierra Designs, and Ultimate Direction accounts in scheduled training sessions throughout a specified region in the US; including National Accounts, Specialty Retail shops, and marketing/promotional events.
- Educate and Clinic Store Staff & give out promo product Pro-Cards
- Photograph Front of Store, Inside Store (merch display walls)
- Merchandise Inventory and place POP (when needed)
- Discuss brand sales/feedback with buyer/manager or sales associate
- Distribute Brand Collateral to Buyer/Manager
- Communicate to the sales and marketing teams of our retail partners on store highlights and trends, product changes, technical updates, and any relevant warranty trends
- Extends to consumers, dealers, sales reps, and other operational divisions within the business
- Marketing and Events!
- Provide Video, Photo, and Blog content of your adventures while on the road! Love mountain biking? Let’s do an event in Moab and get great content! You pick your adventures whether it’s hiking, biking, surfing, climbing, etc. The sky is the limit!
- Hit up and “work” the scheduled festivals in your territory
- To be knowledgeable about our products, you’ve got to test the gear you represent! We’ll set you up with enough to keep your adventures going throughout the summer.
- HAVE FUN!
Training occurs at our headquarters in Boulder, CO for the month of April then hit the road May 1st!
Rep 1 Route: Eastern US
Rep 2 Route: Western US
- Love of the outdoors, gear, and our brands!
- Be Positive! Be Passionate! Be Helpful! Be Friendly! Be Outgoing!
- Preferred three to five years of warranty, customer service, and/or retail experience
- Ability to live on the road for up to 5 months.
- Technical knowledge of outdoor gear preferred
- Valid drivers’ license and clean driving record
- Must be comfortable with public speaking
- Time management skills, including the ability to work efficiently and independently, prioritize projects, and be self-motivated, are expected. Taking initiative and making independent decisions are also essential.
As a contracted role, this position will receive a monthly compensation as well as reimbursement for budgeted items.
15 days ago
Kelty, Sierra Designs, and Ultimate DirectionKelty.com; SierraDesigns.com; UltimateDirection.com
When it comes to our brands, we want you to know that we stand for excitement. For adventure. For products that live up and stand up…because your good times depend on it. We are here to help you get outside. To places that fill your soul with wanderlust. Because to us, even the worst day outside beats a day inside.Our goal is to deliver up proven gear that’s innovative, uncomplicated and built to last. We’re there for those of you seeking good times, adventure and gear that brings it all together. We hope to empower and inspire you to get outside… create memories and fulfill the passion for adventure that we all have.Because no matter what you’re doing. We will be right there with you… Adventure after Adventure. We make bad ass outdoor products so you can have a happier experience.#KeltyBuilt#milesfromordinary#runwithUD