Work for JanSport
JanSport: Product Manager (Lifestyle)
The Product Manager will oversee global planning and execution of seasonal products in assigned categories from concept to commercialization. Take ownership of the assigned marketplace, with sales and margin accountability, and adhere to the seasonal timelines. Be the expert on the market, consumers, and competitors and identify opportunities to grow the business.
- Responsible for product lines in our Lifestyle/Classic Categories. Develop product line based on consumer needs, competitor analysis, price points and category segmentation. Build seasonal assortments that meet or exceed financial goals. Will have a high degree of Retailer interaction and must understand the power of the Brand and JanSport’s segmentation strategy.
- Create, maintain and update financial merchandise plans for U.S and International markets on a seasonal basis.
- Conduct consumer and market research on a regular basis. Analyze market and sales data. Develop product briefs and strategies that will deliver on financial goals.
- Establish control-related standards and procedures for inter-departmental communications and sharing of information.
- 3-5 years of related professional experience.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Must have experience in Product Development or Merchandising.
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills - able to present product and strategy in front of large groups.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work effectively with individuals from a variety of different departments.
- Must have knowledge of PowerPoint and have strong Excel skills. In Excel, must know how to create spreadsheets and run reports with pivot tables and VLOOKUPs.
- Must have an understanding of retail math combined with strong analytical skills.
- Self-starter with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Travel required: 25>#/li###
15 days ago